Why not try something off the wall, bizarre, completely different from anything else you’ve ever experienced? SWITCH!
Sandra LaMorgese (Mistress Vivian) isn’t a traditional success story. For her, dreams and aspirations came to fruition only after making a complete lifestyle switch that would unleash powers in life she never thought possible. With the background as an under-appreciated, underpaid and overworked woman managing a small business, Sandra made the decision to open herself up to love rather than fear.
“When I lost everything, I saw that as an opportunity to create the life of my dreams.”
She went from 5% relax and 95% work to 95% relax and 5% work.
Sandra is the author of “Switch:Time For A Change”, a memoir of how her later profession as a dominatrix ultimately allowed her to change her previously blind adherence to “the rules,” and to enter into a whole different kind of contract with a truer version of herself. Sandra was able to change her thoughts, feelings and beliefs in order to embrace a passionate and fulfilled life.
She has been featured on The Howard Stern Show, New Jersey Life Magazine, POSE Magazine and The LYFE Magazine, among other media highlights, in addition to writing numerous articles on the topic of life transformation, health, beauty, vitality, intimacy and sexuality.
One of the most interesting and inspiring women in the world. 😉
Here are the highlights of my funky conversation with Sandra:
- 06:47 : Being a firm believer that we can have what we want as long as we are open to possibilities and doing away with judging others,
- 10:10 : Her detailed story about her unexpected switch from working 7 days a week, 14 hours a day and having no life to breaking the rules and being a dominatrix, starting from losing her business in a heartbeat, how the idea of being a dominatrix came about, how she braved the ‘dungeons’ to become a dominatrix and how working as a mistress for a year changed her completely with all the amazing experience she went through,
- 25:20 : Sharing more about her eye-opening experience when she got introduced to BDSM, how this led her to shed off her prejudice about the whole thing and how it led to healing,
- 28:40 : About suppression and the importance of coming out to the open as it impacts the physical state of the body and can contribute towards your creativity, and
- 37:12 : Daily activities she has in place to be able to create the life she lives including not listening to the voice of fear.
One hour to create something, with anyone…
- “I would sit down with Jesus and we would create some kind of app.”
To defeat Godzilla with her talents…
- “As he’s too dominant, I’d put him into submission and then he’d be happy.”
- We can have what we want but you have to be open to all the possibilities. Don’t stick to your limits of what you think is available as everything is possible.
- When you are living in shame, guilt, anger and suppression, all of these create illness in the body. Come out slowly and bring it out to the open as it is very healthy.
- Understand that everything you need is inside of you – health, success, love, happiness, creativity. You are more powerful than you think. Pull it out and wake it up.
- When I lost everything, I saw that as an opportunity to create the life of my dreams.
- Just keep going. No one that ever did it, or was going to do it, or planned to do it ever knew how to do it; they just knew they were going to do it.
- Be open to all possibilities and you’d be amazed at what you can create. Don’t take yourself too seriously. If you want change in your life, you have to start changing your beliefs, your thoughts and your feelings about different things.