Patrick ‘Peanut’ McInerney, or Patrick Mack, is a serial Artrepreneur. He followed his passion for skateboarding from the beginning and never looked back. Moving to NYC from Knoxville, TN, Peanut established Wood Skateboards and several other endeavors.
He played a roll in the design of the SKATE app by Nike, and is the boss daddy of all things skateboarding. And music. And skateboarder people. Amen.
Let’s get Artsy.
- Joanna Newsome – Milk-Eyed Mender -Album
- Death Vessel- Island Intervals – Album
- Bored Nothing – Let Down – Song
- Kurt Vile- Walkin on a Pretty Daze – Album
- Mike Smith – Art Professor from ETSU
- Daniel Arnold– Photographer
- Josh Stewart
- Allen Ying – Skateboard Photographer
1 hr to create something, with anyone…
- Peanut would collaborate on a sculpture with artist Haroshi made out of pressed skateboards.
To defeat Godzilla with his talents…
- Peanut would undoubtedly challenge Godzilla to a game he was involved creating. Find out what it is by listening to the episode 🙂
Favorite Advice… (click to tweet)[Tweet “”If you don’t try, and fail, you won’t ever learn” – Patrick Mack @mrpatrickmack”] [Tweet “”If you live each day like it’s your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right” – Steve Jobs”]
- Wood Skateboards – Patrick’s Website
- Siteinspire.com – Web Design Showcase for Inspiration
- Awwwards.com– Design’s, Creativity, & Innovation on the Internet
Knock On Wood