If you want to turn life into an EPIC ADVENTURE and turn your job into a combination of excitement and success from ANY location, Jason Berwick is the man with your plan. He has diddled in the entrepreneur-sphere in nearly all ways possible, and he takes great pride in creating opportunities that allow him to sustain a life as a digital nomad. Oh yea- he teaches what he learns too and truly cares about his audience.
Jason is the Co-Founder and CEO at Gator Digital Labs and the author of Top 7 Mistakes Newbies Make When Trying to Quit Their Job and Build a Business.In 2010, Jason was earning a fantastic living in his cubicle 10-12 hours a day- but like most people – the job made him feel stuck, bored, tired, and out of touch with the beauty of living. After trying everything from meditation to self-medication, Jason finally pumped his fist in the air and jumped ship. Since, he has started businesses, failed businesses, tried day jobs again, started more businesses, succeeded businesses..and traveled non stop. He is finally in the driver seat of an EPIC adventure, and he’s taking us all with him on Jason’s Epic Quest.
I’ve formed an incredible relationship with Jason since crossing paths, and I have learned some extremely valuable insights from him along the way. He is a real, humble dude and I can’t say enough amazing things about him. Join me and follow his quest; you will learn oodles and oodles and oodles of goodies.
Here are the highlights of my funky conversation with Jason, adventurer by nature, entrepreneur at heart:
- 04:57 : How he came to a decision to live a happier life by quitting his job after the realization that money cannot make any difference,
- 06:35 : His biggest venture to date and how his web designing marketing company developed him and taught him what he knows now,
- 08:15 : Leaving his company in good terms with people and how being a list-maker propelled him to move forward,
- 11:34 : Trimming down the fat in his life and the satisfaction he got from fitting everything he owned in his jeep,
- 15:28 : What he considered as his biggest mistake when we quit his job and the lessons he shares to everyone out of that experience,
- 23:39 : His methods in engaging with his community, his favorite areas in the internet and plans of his next ventures and his ultimate goals, and
- 27:07 :How to drive successfully traffic, levering on social media and the importance of networking.
One hour to create something, with anyone…
- “Will Smith because I like him so much and he views the universe the same way as I do. Let’s do a flick Will!”
To defeat Godzilla with his talents…
- “I’m going to get on my mountain bike and ride circles around him. I’m going to tire him out and as soon as he is lethargic, I’m going to take him down.”
- Experiences are what set you on fire, not the new iPhone.
- Don’t be afraid to take action and reach out to people.
- The only outcome is success if you do not give up.
- That’s what life is all about: finding that thing that’s you and chasing it.
- The universe is like water. You can swim through it, you just have to pick a direction and go with it.
- You decide what you become. Decide what you want to do and do it because life is too short to not do it. If you’re unhappy, then make a change.
- Email: [email protected]