Honoree Corder writes like she talks, and she talks like a superhero. She is the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious best selling author of over a dozen incredible books, and she’s the grandmaster blaster of goal setting and bringing vision to reality. She coaches for results, and results she gets. She has a brilliant out-take on living simply and minimizing distractions, and she brings the energy to everything she touches 😉
Her best sellers include Vision to Reality: How Short Term Massive Action Equals Long Term Maximum Results, If Divorce is a Game, These are the Rules, Tall Order! 7 Master Strategies to Organize Your Life & Double Your Success in Half the Time,The Successful Single Mom book series, The Successful Single Dad, Play2Pay, and Paying4College.
Her results-oriented philosophy and ground-breaking 30-Day Jump Start and STMA 100-day Coaching Programs have been embraced by people in a wide variety of industries and businesses, to rave reviews and exceptional results.
Bump your fists together for Honoree Corder!
Here are the highlights of my funky conversation with Honoree:
- 05:50 : In line with the 100-Day Action Coaching Program, she shares how she placed her own goals and the processes and systems she has in place when she is writing books,
- 12:05 : Having her first business success in her early 20s, having her first exposure of being a professional business coach by being hired as one the CEO of their company, transitioning to coaching and speaking, being a single mom and battling her self-esteem issues, self-publishing her first book and selling 11,000 copies before it hit the printer, and the strings of books that followed,
- 22:52: The importance of establishing sustainable habits, having someone to hold you accountable, setting up achievable goals, and all the things we should do to reach our personable goals,
- 27:45 : How it feels to see a coachee succeed,
- 31:05 : How she views commitment and how impossible things can come to pass if you set your mind into something,
- 35:43 : Being an advocate of not letting your things own you and living a simplified life, how she went about getting rid of 80% of the things she didn’t need and lived off of the 20% that was left,and
- 43:03 : A brief breakdown of what STMA is including it’s vision, purpose and other elements of the plan.
To defeat Godzilla with her talents…
- “I have so many books published that I could throw them over to Godzilla. If he would read them, he would possibly be less angry and would not want to eat me.”
- No matter how successful you are, you will still have the voice of doubt running around. You got to shut her up, because she is not accurate.
- Write about what you know. Write like you are talking to a friend.
- When I really, really want something, I commit to it 100% and that turns the impossible to possible.
- The formula to success is 100% intention and 0% mechanism.