Franklin is a scientist, surfer, painter, & he slays the keyboard for the band Shaky Feelin’. He shares with us some crucial advice he received from John Wooden as a child, and why being persistent and never giving up is the only way to accomplish your passions. Franklin grew up studying a wide variety of tunes, including West African Highlife music at Colorado University, and directly gives credit to his mentors for teaching him patience with music. Franklin’s band has a huge following form the Deaf Community out in Ventura, California- proving that the vibes are nothing short of stellar.
- Led Zeppelin I – Led Zeppelin (1968) – Music
- The Night Café– Van Gogh (1888) – Oil Painting
- Herbie Hancock- Headhunters – Music
- Page McConnell (Phish) – Musician
- Amanda Palmer – Musician
- Jack Conte & Nataly Dawn (Pomplamoose) -Musicians
1 hr to create something, with anyone…
- Laying a track down with Rick Wakemen– dual keyboards…laser-beams.. the whole shebang.
To defeat Godzilla with his talents…
- Listen to the episode to find out how Franklin would use his Engineer skills to take the big man down…