Daryk is hilarious, blunt, and not afraid to push the envelope. He will go to any extent to create, even if it requires a little dumpster diving session to find plywood to paint on. Anything can be a canvas.
Like most artists, Daryk is in the thick of sustaining a life as a creative, and he shares with us his visions, habits, highs, lows, and everything in between.
“Art is not about a way to make a living… it’s about a way to make your parents mad if you don’t have the balls to be gay.”
Keep it funky Daryk.
- Picasso – Girl Before a Mirror (can you see the resemblance in his work?? Oh yea)
- Vincent Van Gogh
- Jackson Pollock during the ‘Blue Poles’ period
- Georges Braque
- Gerhard Richter
To defeat Godzilla with his talents…
- Daryk would pull a John Cusack from ‘Say Anything’ and use a boombox to blast the Black Eyed Peas at Godzilla until he killed himself.
- “Art is not about a way to make a living… it’s about a way to make your parents mad if you don’t have the balls to be gay.”
- “If you don’t think about materials, then you don’t think about creating a masterpiece- Then there are no rules.”