Are you a musician that wants to expand and leverage your talents? Budi Voogt is the Ace when it comes to expanding musical brands through modern media and social platforms.
He is the founder of Heroic Recordings, a record label out of Holland, and the author of the the very fantastic “Soundcloud Bible.” In this episode, we dive into Budi’s journey as an Entrepreneur as he teaches us his valuable methods for expansion and success.
And of course… don’t miss how he will defeat Godzilla with his talents. 🙂
- Seneca: Letters from a Stoic
- St. Germain – Boulevard
- A Prophet (French: Un prophète) by Jacques Audiard – Film
- Marcus Aurelius
- Ryan Holiday – Author / Internet Entrepreneur
- Timothy Ferriss – Author / Entrepreneur
1 hr to create something, with anyone…
- Instead of create, Budi would take advantage of an hour of conversation with Seneca to compare life as it is Today with life back in the Stoic days.
To defeat Godzilla with her talents…
- Listen to the episode to find out how Budi would use a Circus to take out the Big Bastard!
Favorite Advice… (click to tweet)[Tweet “”First find something you love doing. Then find people you love doing it with. Then, go for it!- Budi Voogt”]
- Be Determined and Persistent
- Budi’s Website / Blog
- Heroic Recordings – Budi’s Label
- The Soundcloud Bible – Budi’s Book
- Heroic Recordings on Youtube
- OS X Mail – For flagging systems & keeping inbox at 0
- Evernote – notes and organization
- Screenflow – For recording camera and screen (tutorials, explanation videos, etc)
A little preview of Budi’s Content