Through hard work and persistence, Anna graduated from Texas A&M in just 3 years and went on to study in the Medical Field. Anna is very adamant about investing in herself, and she has capitalized on every opportunity ever presented to her. She has built her life as an Entrepreneur through her super successful photography business, and also pursues another passion as a physicians assistant. Cheers to that, Anna.
- The Hunger Game – Suzanne Collins – Book Series
- Pride & Prejudace – Movie (Photography Style Influence)
- Statue of David -Michelangelo (and other Greek sculptures)
- Laura Jane – Photographer- UK
- Jasmine Star – Photographer
- Joe Buissink – Photographer
1 hr to create something, with anyone…
- Anna would invite Laura Jane for a style shoot & snap away!
To defeat Godzilla with her talents…
- Flashes can be a powerful thing…even against Godzilla. Listen to the episode to find out how Anna plans on using them to defeat the maniac.
Favorite Advice… (click to tweet)[Tweet “”If you work hard enough at anything, you can do anything- Anna Smith @annasmithphoto”] [Tweet “”You’ve got to invest in yourself 🙂 – Anna Smith @annasmithphoto”]
Anna Smith Creations