The time has come! I’m overly joyed and humbled to release my episode of The Artrepreneur Now with the lovely Amber Ludwig Vilhauer- she recently tied the knot 🙂
Amber was the very first person I reached out to about recreating myself and following my passion. She alone completely shifted my perception on what is possible in life. Shortly after, Amber connected me with Paul (The App Guy) Kemp who eventually convinced me to start his very show. Things have been escalating ever since.
Amber runs a multi-six-figure company NGNG (No Guts No Glory) Enterprises and has supported over 1000 entrepreneurs including bestselling authors Mark Victor Hansen, Brendon Burchard, Bill Walsh, Adam Markel, Lisa Nichols and Les Brown. She is the campaign manager behind several #1 bestselling books and coaches clients on developing products in support of Amazon Bestseller campaigns.
I have followed all of Amber’s marketing strategies from day 1 of discovering her talent, and I highly stress everyone else reach out to her. She’s truly a remarkable, world-changing person.
Here are the highlights of my funky conversation with Amber:
- 08:40 : Hitting rock bottom at the tender age of 16 and struggling with insecurities and depression during her adolescent years and how she turned things around on her own,
- 13:25 : Where her motivation in writing her books and her websites came from and what her long term goals are including starting a family,
- 19:28 : How she learned the things she know now, the key takeaways from her previous experiences including communications, confidence, the key to selling, and entrepreneurship,
- 23:45 : The top three items in her bucket list: publishing a book, learning to play the guitar and the piano so she can write a song and learning how to draw,
- 25:16 : Tips and tricks on the most important things in getting your brand out there in the internet especially distinguishing yourself and creating your client avatar,
- 34:07 : Her unique process when she writes her books and how they become best sellers throughAmazon book campaign techniques and getting strategic partners,
- 41:21 : What was harder for her: getting started or keeping it going, and
- 45:07 : Amber’s advice in being careful in always looking for answers in the outside.
To defeat Godzilla with her talents…
- “I would use my internet skills and would put up invitations to the biggest flash mob you have ever seen. Then I’d meet Godzilla in a place with the biggest speakers you have ever seen in your life and would be blasting “It’s a Small World”. Godzilla would be overwhelmed by the dancing flash mob that it would short circuit his brain and he would fall over.”
- Start making decisions based on who you want to be not on who you are right now.
- Listen to your inner voice. It’s always right and will lead us to the direction that we should go.
- If you believe in what you’re doing, you’ll naturally sell it. You won’t even have to try, it will be effortless.
- Launch it the best you can but know that your business will evolve over time.
- Be careful of always looking at the outside for the solution because at the end of the day, the problem might be you and your mindset.
- www.AmberVilhauer.com – Amber’s expertise lies in supporting authors, speakers and coaches to build their business online through 1-1 coaching, online courses, membership websites and more. Learn more about all she does on this website.
- www.InsightfulDevelopment.com – Amber’s online web services website which also serves as a “how to” website teaching business owners how to create an audience and gain success online.